Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How to avoid injury during aggressive deepthroating!

When I know I am going to be face fucked, I require at least 8 inches. The reason why is because we need enough cock to go enter our throat passage. If he isn't long enough or he is too straight, his cock has no where to go but the back of your throat. It feels like you are being jabbed with a toothbrush.

I suggest you try a different angle to open your throat up more. If he is straight I suggest lying on your back with your head over the bed. It helps align your throat to where it's straighter and easier to penetrate. If he bends upward, try deep throating upside down. For example, a 69 position. If he bends down, kneeling between his knees is he best position.

Deep throating is all mind over matter. Obviously if you have something forcing it's way in your throat, your body is naturally going to reject it.

I suggest you master deep throating before trying to face fuck. I hate to say it, but most guys don't know how to do it properly. They just want to fuck your mouth like a pussy and don't consider the injuries that could occur by jabbing the back of your throat. And of course some men do have the length to do it, so you have to simulate face fucking and that can be difficult and painful if he isn't careful.

Make sure you open your mouth as wide as possible and open your throat. I actually fuck most men with my face because I can go deeper and faster than they can. If they still want to feel like they are in control, have them hold your head or pull your hair while doing this.

I would also make sure you have a very wet mouth. Saliva works best, but I've also drank milk or tomato juice to coat my throat and make it more slippery.

If you are dehydrated and can't get your mouth to produce enough saliva, you may also try smelling pickles. That always makes my mouth water.

Hope this helps a little and you enjoy trying these tips.

1 comment: